About Me My Classroom Home Families Teaching In The Net Image Map












Friday, May 29, 2015

Five for Friday with an EOY FREEBIE!

I'm linking up today with Kacey from Doodlebugs Teaching for her Five for Friday linky! Yay! It's FRIDAY! Our last full day! Summer here I come!!!!

Here are a few of the activities we did this last full week of school!



One of our end of the year countdown activities was "Blowing Bubbles"! I bought a huge pack of bubbles and wands at Target and my middle school kids went to town with them. They loved it. You know they always say, you're never too old for bubbles! Plus, you just can't say "bubbles" in a negative way! Try it! It's just a fun word to say! :)






Who doesn't love donuts? Especially Krispy Kreme donuts? And even more so when it's a FREE reward?!!!




I helped a friend this week make her end of the year gifts for her students. She had such a cute idea that I asked her if I could share it with all of my teacher friends on my little ol' blog! She of course said YES! 
Her classroom theme this year was a SUPERHERO theme. So, she bought a book of Marvel comics posters. (I believe she got them at a Scholastic Warehouse Book Sale - the whole thing was like, $1.75!!!) She also got stretch wrist bands that said, "Have a Great Summer!" She laminated the posters and rolled them up. She put the stretchy bands around the posters to hold them rolled up. I made little tags for her that said "Have a Marvel-ous Summer!" She loved them. Her kids loved them too! What a great idea and SO cheap! If you have a Scholastic Warehouse book sale in your area, I highly suggest going and stocking up!





You can click here for your own copy of the tags!



My class did a cute and fun SHARK craftivity this last week of school. We read I'm a Shark by Bob Shea. So cute! Come back and check out my blog next week for a little more detail on this craftivity, and possibly a little freebie too!





One of our last end of the year activities we did was our SHAVING CREAM FUN Day! What is it about putting Dollar Tree shaving cream on a desk that is so fun? My middle school kids loved it! They are very kinesthetic. It was almost soothing for them!





I hope everyone had a GREAT week! Hopefully you are either done with the school year or getting close! In the words of my grandmother, "This too shall pass!" Don't let it pass without soaking up the memories and good times!

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to link up with Doodlebugs Teaching for Five for Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment