About Me My Classroom Home Families Teaching In The Net Image Map












Friday, July 18, 2014

FROZEN Movie Fast Facts Reading Comprehension Cards

Well, I finally did it. I posted a new product on TPT (www.teacherspayteachers.com)!!! I am so excited! It's a task card set about the movie, "Frozen". I actually looked for something related to the movie on TPT earlier this summer (I promise I'm taking time to enjoy my summer and not spending all of my time getting ready for fall ;), and there was nothing out there! I had wanted to sell some things on TPT for a while, but everything I wanted to put on there was already there and I didn't feel the need for redundancy. So, it was the perfect time to start selling!

Hopefully, if you're reading this, you'll go check out my product posting here. While you're there, please click the star by my name to "follow me" so you'll get updates on any new products I post. 
Here's a teaser....coming soon! (Lego Movie task cards)
Picture courtesy of Lego.com (http://club.lego.com/en-us/)


No comments:

Post a Comment